Mondays during term time.
Our Toddler Group aims to provide a safe and friendly environment for Toddlers to explore and learn through play and an opportunity for their parents/carers to meet and chat in a relaxed manner.
If you wish to register for a place please complete the online form below or call into the church office. We may need to put you on a waiting list and will communicate about this once we receive your online form.
There are plenty of toys available as well as an area for small babies. Often there are craft activities. We have a short time together for singing and a Bible story as well as snacks and drinks.
All the leaders at Toddlers are volunteers who attend the Church. We know that bringing up children is not always easy and are happy to discuss any problems or concerns you have. We will also be happy to pray for you if you so wish.
Each session costs £1.50 per family (1 adult and up to 2 children) with a 50p charge for each additional child thereafter. We prefer to take contactless payments.
Please note the following important information:
- As part of our commitment to being COVID-Responsible all those attending will be asked to sanitise their hands on entry. Cleaning materials will be available if you wish to wipe down a toy during the session.
- Parking on the premises is very limited. If you do bring a car, please park as far over to the left on the drive as you can, to ensure that there is room for buggies to manoeuvre!
- Please ensure all buggies/prams are parked safely in the sports hall. If your child is sleeping, the buggy may be parked to the side of the room you are in.
- Coats should be hung on pegs through the door on your right as you enter the main rooms that we use. Bags should also be left on pegs or windowsills but NOT on the floor or chairs where children can reach!
- Toddlers is a time to meet other parents and to play with your child. So please try to leave your phone in a bag rather than spending the session messaging or on social media! Remember your child learns from your example.
- We ask everyone to help with tidying up the toys before the end of the session.
- We ask that children stay seated at tables for refreshments. Please clear up any spillages immediately – the team will get clothes, paper towels or mops for you. Please do not enter the kitchen. If you require water for heating bottles please ask any of the team members.
- Please keep your child by your side or on your lap for singing time and help them to join in. If they need to run around no one will mind if you take them to another room to play. No toys are to be used in the singing room during that time.
- If your child is in need of first aid, please speak to one of the leaders who will be able to take appropriate action.
- We ask you to accompany your child to the toilet. Please ensure that used nappies are not flushed down the toilet but placed in the nappy bins provided.
- Please keep in touch! If you do not attend for four weeks without letting us know, your place may be given to someone else as there is often a waiting list.
If you wish to reserve a place on our waiting list please complete the form below. We will contact you to confirm receipt of this form and then later when a place becomes available.